A Stunning Jaipur Wedding With The Bride In Classic Red Lehenga
BY Aakanksha | 04 May, 2019 | 2604 views | 4 min read
What happens when two people destined to be together finally get married? Fireworks! That was exactly how Anusha and Arjun's marriage celebrations were. Fairmont, Jaipur was a perfect destination for this gorgeous wedding, and Anusha made a beautiful bride, in a traditional red lehenga, and stunning photography by Fotowalle - The Story Folks added the extra oomph to this lovely wedding!
Meet Anusha & Arjun
From The Bride:
We had a beautiful Rajasthani destination wedding at Jaipur. It was so much fun celebrating the biggest event of our lives with our close ones. We had a lot of functions and ceremonies, it is like a long celebration.
1. Kanupriya & Parag FOTOWALLE - THE STORY FOLKS These people, my god! Thank you so much guys for capturing our wedding in the best way possible. To the people looking for photographers- if you are lucky enough to get them at your dates, do it right away! Parag and Kanupriya are such sweethearts, they understand each and every emotion so nicely, very accommodating and you can right away get comfortable with them. Also their team, such nice people, striving hard to capture moments which you’ll love looking at later, a special shoutout to Aanchal, you are a cutie. Becomes your friend, comforts you so much, she is a stress buster you NEED during the chaos. Highly recommend Fotowalle! We had a great experience with them, honestly nothing negative to say.
2. ELEMENTS By Harkrishan - Harkishan and his team, again, were fabulous. The main thing I would say is that they were honest about what they were actually using in the decor. During the deciding and finalising process they suggested us the best and the most practical options without a motive of their profit maximisation. Very accommodating, the team was always there on time. They gave us everything as presented in the pictures and 3Ds. Harkishan is very innovative and has a pretty classy taste which perfectly suited our requirements.
3. Rabbaz Weddings - Nancy Kohli - Nancy became a part of the family, and ofcourse her sister Mansi. Both of them were such a joy to have around, along with being our event managers. From all the preparations to coordination with each and every vendor, from taking care of the guests to keeping the family away from all the hassle, they did it all. I could see how calm my parents were at their own daughter's destination wedding. All the things were pretty well planned, thanks to these fabulous girls.
4. Pooja Khurana - I was lucky enough to get Pooja and Archana to do my wedding and other functions and I couldn't be happier! They made me look wayyy better than my dream look! Pooja is so sweet, you know how a bride is before her functions and and specially right before the wedding - nervous and all jittery....she just calms you down, exactly what you need at that moment. And of course most importantly, her work is flawless, without looking cakey at all. I cried for more than 2 hours and even then most of my makeup stay put and looked great! Another thing I would like to add here is - she listens to you, she considers what you want and what is your dream look, of course adding on her expertise to it..and trust me girls that is extremely important and comforting. No tantrums, no attitude! I got her on board for my mom?s makeup too and she couldn't be more satisfied.
5. Indo Fusion Cocktail Services (I.F.S.C) - Sushant was the one we got for handling the bar at our Cocktail at Jaipur. He gave us a vast menu, and honestly it looks pretty unreal to be served. But till today we get compliments and people enquire about him. The crazy cocktails he served, the presentation - wowed everybody!! The party was a huge hit ! With almost 250 cocktails on the menu, he served every single one and I am sure each person tried atleast 3 or 4 of them. His team and Sushant himself made sure nobody went away without a drink, and he didn't let you be empty handed at all. Great job!
Vendors: Venue: Fairmont, Jaipur; Makeup Artist: Pooja Khurana Makeovers ; Photography: Fotowalle - The Story Folks ; Wedding Decor: Elements Decor and Rabbaz Wedding - Nancy Kohli; Bridal Outfits: Engagement - Manish Malhotra , Cocktail - Shantanu & Nikhil, Wedding - Rana's, Jaipur; Mehendi Artist: Devender Mehendi, Janakpuri; Groom's Outfits: Engagement & Cocktail - Shantanu Nikhil Groom wear , Wedding - Sabyasachi Groomwear