Red carpet bride at Jade by Monica & Karishma: Subtle Beauty!
BY The WMG Bride | 10 Sep, 2015 | 1367 views | 4 min read
Beige is not a shade you would typically associate with a bride. I mean, its a rarity for a bride to consider it. But not Bhumika Patel, our bride-to-be. She sauntered into the Jade store in Peddar Road and simply walked up to the beige lehenga and stood next to it silently. While everyone else was trying to find her a more 'colourful' look, she was sure this beige would work. I've not known too many brides who do that. And the moment we draped it on her, it looked as if it belonged and totally stole the show. Bhumika looked glamorous , effortless and the blouse was way sexier than it looked. The jewellery added to the lehenga and gave it a grand spin. With a muted hue like beige, you can layer on quite a bit of sparkle. Note how simple the jewellery looked because the look was monotone and subtle. And with the makeup and hair we went crazy. With the help of Heema Dattani Hair and Makeup Artist , the makeup artist and her hairstylist, Bhumika was transformed into a goddess - hair was big, makeup was bold. Special thanks to the incredible photography by The Wedding Salad team and the gorge makeup by Heema Dattani Hair and Makeup Artist for making this day super special! Outfit Details:
- Beige lehenga and blouse available at Jade By Monica & Karishma. Find them on Facebook here.
- Jewellery:Blue Jadau Chandbaalis by Nizanta; Jadau necklace, ring, earrings and bangle by Anmol Jewellers ; Polki Necklace with earrings with navy cocktail dress by Anmol Jewellers .
- Price : 1,79,000 Rs
- Buy it : From Jade By Monica & Karishma
- Photography: The Wedding Salad
- Makeup & Hair: Heema Dattani Hair and Makeup Artist