What's Trending In Jaimalas These Days?
BY Sakshi | 14 Jun, 2022 | 575 views | 3 min read
Nothing makes your at-mandap pictures pop brighter than gorgeous jaimalas. These stay on you for most part of any Hindu wedding – you have to pick pretty ones. From minimal to over the top stunning ones, we have gorgeous jaimalas that everyone will love. So get bookmarking!
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor showing minimal is beautiful
Their baby's breath and mogra jaimalas have started a new trend and for good reason! If you're looking for jaimalas that look minimal yet beautiful without overpowering your outfits, then this is a good option.
Something fluffier perhaps?
Image via Hitched and Clicked
Oooh these are nice, aren't they? Baby's breath jaimalas are really having a moment and we are all for them!
These full bloom rose jaimalas
Image via Mili Ghosh
Baby's breath with orchids in lilac
Image via Fashioneiress
A pop of blue, anyone?
Image via DotDusk
Now if you want your jaimala to match azure seas or skies, then this is a good option!
Something that truly stands out!
Image via WeddingNama
Have you ever seen jaimalas like these? So unique and definitely stand out!
Marigold malas that are unheard of!
Image via Rajkummar and Patralekha
These guys started a trend of marigold or gendaphool jaimalas, which are common for decor, but as jaimalas, not so much really! Looks so different and gives a nice pop of colour!
Lotus style jaimalas anyone?
Image via Hitched and Clicked
Now if that isn't something new, we don't know what is! Don't they look so different and unique?
Pastel, but with a twist!
Image via Mitali and Siddharth
If your vibe is pastel, these pale yellow roses and baby breath jaimalas may just be what you are looking for.
Mogra bud jaimalas all the way!
Image via Stories By Joseph Radhik
We absolutely loved mogra jaimalas at Katrina and Vicky Kaushal’s haldi. They sported a similar mogra bud jaimala on their wedding day too!
All-white lovers? How about this one?
Image via Studio Kelly
If you are an all-white lover, this jaimala will have your heart! Don’t forget to check that lovely floral garland-string that ties the couple together.
Foliage jaimalas that are so different
Image via Rhea and Divish
This couple that mixed foliage with florals resulting into these exquisite jaimalas.
A beautiful melange of colours
Image via Instagram
Picking all the colours – this colourful jaimala is perfect for couple who want to bring some colour into their wedding look!
Another elegant baby's breath option
Image via Shades Photography
This minimal style compact baby breath and white floral jaimala is spot-on for couple who like to keep it elegant.
Quick Tips To Note While Picking out Jaimalas
- Pick your jaimalas basis your outfit. Both bride and groom. If you are wearing an ivory lehenga, an all-white or pearl jaimala will drown in the look. Pick pastel pinks or bright reds against a light colour.
Here’s a quick guide - What Jaimala Color To Pick Based On Your Lehenga!
- Ensure you don’t use the same colours as the mandap décor florals. Keep it in the same family of tones – but not the exact same flowers.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. Think creative and go with florals you love. Save your favourite ones from the WMG gallery and then design your own.
- Nothing wrong with traditional. Don’t ever think that only modern or something out of the box is beautiful. Rajkumar Rao’s simple gendaphool jaimalas made such a beautiful impact to the look!
- Keep comfort over style. It’s something that you have to wear for a few hours atleast so ensure they aren’t super heavy or uncomfortable.