write-reviewWrite A Reviewdownload-appDownload App
India's Favourite Wedding Planning Platform
All Cities
Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai

Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai

Chennai (View on Map)

Fortune Select Grand, Maraimalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu, India

No reviews
Contact
49 Photos
Shortlist
Write a Review

Areas Available

Projects

About

Reviews

Areas Available (2)

1
indoor
400 Seating | 600 Floating

Banquet Hall

2
outdoor
100 Seating | 150 Floating

Terrace

Starting Price

Pricing Info

1,600

 per plate

(taxes extra)

Veg price

1,900

 per plate

(taxes extra)

Non Veg price
Send Message
View Contact

Hi Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai,

Function Type

Function Time

Notify me on Whatsapp

Check Availability & Prices
Complete information ensures you get accurate and timely vendor responses
Report Inaccurate Info

About Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai - Wedding Venues, Chennai

Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai, a luscious venue based in Chennai is perfect for the grande affair like your wedding. Equipped with world-class facilities, the venue is spacious and comfortable. They offer complete event support for all your nuptial ceremonies and events. With their class apart services, you are ensured that every experience with them is unique, every time. This venue is an ideal choice for your wedding as it can hold lavish as well as a simple and subtle wedding. Vibrant and progressive, Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai retains the warmth and spirit of India while offering a grand hall. The services go far above and beyond the conventional venue and catering staples. All these services would be customised according to your demands, needs, and budget.
Been on WedMeGood Since

2 years 9 months 

Start of Venue

2021 

Small Party Venue

<50 Pax allowed 

Parking

There is sufficient parking available 

Outside Alcohol permitted

Available in-House. Outside liquors are not permitted 

Space

Indoor, Outdoor, Poolside, Terrace 

Rooms

Yes, on site accomodation is available 

Catering policy

Inhouse catering only 

Decor Policy

Decorators from panel only 

Outside Alcohol

In house alcohol available, Outside alcohol not permitted 

DJ Policy

In house DJ available, Outside DJ permitted 

No Reviews
Be the first one to post a review

Review Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai

Rate Vendor*

Add Photos
Submit Review

FAQ about Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai


What is the USP of Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai?

Indoor & Outdoor Venues. With Ample parking space and 171 guest rooms & suites.

Does Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai allow small size gatherings (<100) ?

<50 Pax allowed

Is parking available at the Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai?

There is sufficient parking available

What are the terms & conditions of Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai's cancellation policy?

After Signing the Contract 25% Retention of the Total Bill 15 to 30days before Event date 50% Retention of the Total Bill 7 to 14days before Event Date 75 % Retention of the Total Bill Less than 7days before Event Date 100% Retention

What is the policy on alcohol from outside? Is it permitted?

Available in-House. Outside liquors are not permitted

What is Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai's cancellation policy if user initiated the cancellation?

Partial Refund Offered

What is the cancellation policy if initiated by Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai?

Full Refund Offered

What are the different indoor & outdoor space available at Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai?

Indoor, Outdoor, Poolside, Terrace

Does Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai have rooms available for the guests?

Yes, on site accomodation is available

What is Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai's policy on catering?

Inhouse catering only

What is Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai's policy on decor?

Decorators from panel only

What is Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, GST Road, Chennai's policy on DJ?

In house DJ available, Outside DJ permitted
vendor-pichandpicked
4.5(2 reviews)

Location

Velachery

1,500

per plate

vendor-pic
4.9(11 reviews)

Location

Teynampet

1,800

per plate

vendor-pic
3.6(7 reviews)

Location

ECR East Coast Road

1,400

per plate

vendor-pic

Location

Parthasarathi

1,400

per plate