3 Customised DIY Bridesmaid Boxes Created In Under Rs 1500 Each!
BY Sakshi | 27 Sep, 2018 | 863 views | 3 min read
A customised bridal box for each of your girls in under INR 1500? Well, we feel if you don't wanna go over the top, then this is a decent budget to have in which you can mix and match and add things for them- small little bits and baubles which they'll love! And we've kept the things within the budget and in three different categories and ideas, so every bridesmaid will love them and find use for them! And yes, we managed to fit in SIX to SEVEN things in that budget in every box!
Image via Riddhi's Bachelorette
So if you're doing it on a budget keep the box pretty basic.. get a cute bag or reuse some similar looking cartons or shoe boxes by wrapping them in cute paper and add some photos or polaroids like this bride did to make it even more special! Some prints asking them to be your bridesmaid add some more cuteness, and you can even personalise them for every girlfriend! Here are 3 different ideas which can be mixed and matched as well to make an ideal bridesmaid box for your girls!
Idea 1: The Lifestyle Box
For the grown up girls who love cute things!
- This cool flamingo marquee light from Mango People Shop only for Rs 499!
- A Girl Boss Compact Book from Propshop24- Totally cool for your girls, and very affordable at Rs 199 per book! Something your girls can carry in their bags!
- A pair of super cute socks from Forever21- only for Rs 149! Buy them online here.
- A pretty silk eye mask for beauty sleep! Buy it from Little Desire for Rs 239 here.
- This functional keychain plus bag charm which doubles up as a small coin holder! Only for Rs 200- buy it from The Wishing Chair
- A jar of Gourmet Butter from That Food Co. Oreo Cookie Butter sounds delish right! These are priced at Rs 229.
Idea 2: The Beauty Box
Your girls beauty-obssesed? Then here are some cute little things that are not only functional- but look adorable!
- Macaron lip balms from Nykaa which are so so cute! Not only do they look fab, but affordable at Rs 249 on Nykaa.
- This adorable hand cream from The Face Shop for Rs 400 on discount here.
- A pretty mirror and tweezer set for their bags for Rs 349 from Panache, available here.
- Exfoliating bath gloves for Rs 149. Buy them online from Forever21.
- A cute makeup pouch from Ginger. This one looks nice and is super affordable at Rs 199 here.
- A pair of tassel earrings or any other you like. These are from Koovs for Rs 180 on discount.
- A Sheet Mask from Innisfree- they have some amazing ones, and they're priced at only Rs 100 per mask!
Idea 3: Literally the 'Bridesmaid' Box
This one is great especially if you're planning a destination bachelorette and want to get some super cute coordinated photos!
- A Bride Squad graphic tote bag from Forever21. This one is for Rs 399 here.
- Cool Bride Tribe tees from Bonorganik for Rs 599 each. They have so many cool options!
- A pair of Bridesmaid Sunglasses. These are majorly trending these days, and look so cute in photos- get them for Rs 125 from Wanna Party.
- A bride tribe coffee mug from Propshop24 for Rs 390.
- Temporary Team Bride tattoos for Rs 50 each from Geekmonkey.
- Team bride badges for Rs 100 each from Amazon.
So, excited to make one for your girls?
ALSO READ: The Best Bridesmaid Boxes We Found Online!