My BFF's and I Got Decked Out In Banarasi Lehengas At Ekaya!
BY Latha Sunadh | 16 Dec, 2016 | 2931 views | 3 min read
Shopping with your besties might just be the best thing about wedding shopping and that means, non-stop giggling, coffee, exclaiming how hot everyone looks and having a gala time. Ekaya, a contemporary bespoke store presenting the finest works of Banarasi art from the Indian craftsman’s repertoire, decided to take our newest bride-to-be Ananya out for a shopping spin at their store with her friends. The amazing thing about Banarasi silks that Ekaya is known for is that they are new-age, yet timeless. Bride Ananya chose a beautiful handwoven and hand-embroidered gold and red banarsi lehenga. The exquisite piece is from their new line Innaayat by Harmeet Bajaj for Ekaya Leela.
Photographer, Karan Sidhu Photography made sure he took beautiful pictures of the girls running around in wedding finery and pretty jewels from Nimai. Bride in Vogue picked out the perfect makeup for the girls and each one of them looked amazing.
- Lehenga: Red handwoven and embroidered silk Banarasi lehenga from Inaayat by Harmeet Bajaj for Ekaya Banaras Leela.
- Bridesmaid Lehengas: Handwoven and embroidered Tissue Georgette lehengas in yellow gold, styled in contrasting blush pink and mint dupatta by Ekaya Banaras Leela.
- Jewellery on the bride: Green jhumka earrings, haar and maatha patti by Nimai
- Jewellery on the bridesmaids: Necklaces, earrings and vintage nosering by Nimai
- Photography:Karan Sidhu Photography
- Makeup & Hair: Bride in Vogue
- Bridal Lehenga Price: Handwoven and Embroidered Banarasi silk with a matching embroidered red dupatta (Inaayat by Harmeet Bajaj for Ekaya Leela) : INR 1,41,475
- Bridesmaid Lehenga Prices: Bridesmaids in Handwoven Benarasi lehengas with tissue/ Benarasi dupattas that are available in the range of 82k onwards.