Wedding season is right around the corner. With so much to do, from selecting the right bridal outfits to matching bridal jewellery, the to-be brides often forget about the look they would like to have for their never-ending functions. Party makeup is very important for brides-to-be and newly married brides. For all the intimate pre wedding functions and post wedding dinner parties you have to choose the right party makeup that compliment your look. From simple makeup look for party to heavy bold makeup, there are a number of options to choose from.
What are the party makeup tips that will help you glow in no time?
- The right start – Make sure your face is gently cleaned and moisturized. Applying party make-up on dry skin can make you look caked up. Also, use a good primer before applying a good foundation. Since the foundation makes the base of any party make-up ensure it matches your skin tone. Also, after you have applied the base, wait for five to seven minutes for it to settle down.
- Get rid of the greasy effect – It is a must to use a compact powder to get the flawless finish. Once you have covered any blemishes that you have, gently apply the correct shade of the powder to soak in any sweat especially on the T-zone.
- Highlight those cheekbones – After you have contoured your face, use either a liquid base or a powder base illuminiser to get that beautiful dewy glow.
- Let the eyes do the talking – Depending on the time of the event, use different shades matching with your outfit to highlight your eyes. You can put fake eyelashes or even use high volume mascara to achieve a dramatic look. And Oh! Don’t forget the winged eyeliner for those enchanting eyes.
- Bushy brows – Fill in the eyebrows to get the picture-perfect look. Tame the eyebrows using a mini brow brush and fill in the light parts using a brow pencil. In case you want to achieve a bold dramatic look, ace up those arches using the right colour eyebrow pencil.
- Flushed pink cheeks – We all love those just pinched flushed pink blush on our cheeks. Use a fluffy blush brush to get a shimmery rose-pink blush along your cheekbone. Now, you can blend the color upwards towards your temple and repeat the process for more colour. But, make sure you don’t end up overdoing as it can give ‘too made-up look.’
- Pout it out - Before you begin to apply party makeup, give your lips a sweet scrub using sugar granules and lime juice. Doing this will not only exfoliate dead skin on and around the lips but will also make it soft and supple. After doing this, outline your lips using a good quality lip liner and then apply generous coats of lipstick. You can also gloss it up by swiping a moisturizing gloss. Remember to carry your lipstick along so that you can dab it when required.
- Now, with a last look in the mirror, it is time to grab your clutch and head straight for the party. Now that you are ready with the perfect party look, the last thing you would want is to smudge your makeup. All you have to do is resist the constant need to touch your face and voila! Set the party on fire!
To help you out, we bring the pictures of the latest and the best party wear makeup look. These photos show the party makeup look which is in trend lately. You can browse through these images to have lots of ideas and inspiration. It will help you select the perfect party wear makeup look for you.